The present data protection policy clarifies the processing of personal information of users/visitors of the Sealence website pursuant to the EU Regulation no. 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016, General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter GDPR).
In accordance with art. 13 of GDPR, Sealence SpA (hereinafter referred as “Data Controller”) provides the Data Subject, that is an identified or identifiable natural person, with the following information concerning the way personal data are protected.
The Data controller is Sealence SpA, domiciled and headquartered in Buccinasco (MI), San Giorgio n. 25/27 n. 7, – 20090 – (VAT 09927820960) –e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Categories of Data
The Data Controller collects the following data:
– Data identifying the user, such as IP addresses and domain names of the computer
– Data on the use of this website
– Data the user voluntarily provides (identifiers) to access specific services the website provides. For more details pls refer to the information provided in the specific sections of the site, e.g. Contacts
Purposes for the Processing of the User Personal Information and Retention Time
The Data Controller processes User Personal Information for the following purposes:
a) Managing a proper navigation of the website
b) Collecting and assessing anonymous statistical information on the way the website is used by users.
c) Investigating possible misconducts by the User encroaching the rights of third parties or the Data Controller.
d) Complying with European and national regulations and the provisions issued by the Supervising Authority.
Legal basis for the processing of the User Personal Information
The legal bases on which rely to process User Personal Information are the following:
• Consent: You have given us consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose (s);
• Legitimate interests: The processing is necessary for us to conduct our business, but not where our interests are overridden by your interests or rights.
The User Personal Information is processed with a view to fulfilling the purposes specified in the present policy on electronic media.
Mandatory or optional nature regarding the provision of personal information
Please refer to the specific information contained in the website.
To stop cookies from being sent, you are asked to configure your Internet browser accordingly. However, it may be necessary to store cookies on the User’s computer in order to access some parts of the website.
Recipients of your Personal Information
The User Personal Information will be processed by the following parties according to the principle of indispensability:
– The Data Controller’s staff, who acts and processes data under the authority and instructions of the Data Controller, pursuant to art. 29 of the GDPR or of the employees appointed by the Data Controller, in accordance with art. 2 quaterdecies of Legislative Decree nr. 101/2018.
– Individual or legal entities whose right to access the personal information of the Data Subject is recognized by legal provisions provided for by European Union law or Italian law, such as, by way of example, competent authorities and / or supervisory bodies for the fulfilment of legal obligations, and public administrations for their institutional purposes.
– Individual or legal entities that the Data Controller uses for the performance of the instrumental activities to achieve the Purposes (such as, for example, software suppliers, cloud partners, data centers, IT consultants).
– Third parties who access the information will do so in compliance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data and the instructions given by the Data Controller and will in any case be appointed by the Data Controller, as Data Processors.
Dissemination of Data
Data will not be disseminated.
Rights of the Data Subject
The GDPR awards the Data Subject specific rights. The Data subject can exercise the following rights for each data processing operation:
• The right of access – You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data in our possession subjected to processing.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to ask for the rectification of your personal data stored by the Data Controller if it is not correct or updated.
• The right to object – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for commercial purposes. You can ask the Data Controller to stop sending you ads at any time.
• The right to object – You have the right to object to any decision based on totally automated processes: you can ask not to be the recipient of decisions exclusively made on the basis of totally automated processes, including profiling activities.
• The right to withdraw consent – You have the right to withdraw the consent given to the processing of any information at any time.
• The right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority – You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority to protect your personal data in case you have concerns about the way the Data Controller is handling your personal data.
In certain conditions, the Data Subject can also exercise the following rights:
• The right to erasure – You have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data stored with the Data Controller if the purposes of data processing no longer exist, there is no legitimate interest on the Data Controller’s part and it is no longer necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
• The right to object – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and ask the Data Controller to discontinue a certain type of processing.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to restrict the scope of the Data Controller’s processing of your personal data.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to receive a copy of the Data in a structured, commonly-used and machine- readable format which can be accessed by another controller.
To exercise the aforesaid rights, the Data Subject can send an email or write to the following address, specifying his/her requests and providing the Data Controller with the information needed to correctly identify the sender (by also attaching thereto a copy of his/her ID document) to the following addresses:
• by e-mail: email@example.com.
• by ordinary mail: Buccinasco (MI), San Giorgio n. 25/27 n. 7, – 20090 – Italy
Sealence SpA will reply within a month. In the event that the Data Controller is unable to respond, it shall provide a detailed explanation as to why the Data Subject’s request cannot be met.